Digital marketing expert
We are looking for an experienced Digital & Social Media Marketing Executive.
Prior experience in running Google, Facebook campaigns both paid and organic is a must. Ability to come up with smart and innovative ideas for campaigns which can grow organically. Must have experience in building referral and word of mouth campaigns. Should have good communication and content writing skills.
We’re a multidisciplinary digital agency working with Spotify, OnePlus, UpCloud, IndiaStack and other great businesses from around the world. We work out of a bright and bustling picturesque Portuguese villa in Goa, India. We’re a passionate group who loves to create something better for the world we live in, and likes to take on new challenges.
- Manage different social media handles, create and upload posts on social media platforms for us and our clients.
- Gaining new fans and followers through social media activities.
- Manage Google, Facebook campaigns and ads
- Identify and target the right audience for the clients brand.
- Identify the target interests/keywords and interest to reach out to the right target audience.
- Test multiple campaigns to identify the best strategies.
- Monthly reports with site and ad campaign analytics.
- Help with content strategy each month.
- Good communication and content writing skills
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous experience with digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Ability and desire to exceed expectations
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and other internet technologies is a plus
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction
- Team lunch every day at the office
- Ability to work remotely if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Coffee, tea, and snacks in the office
- Drink fridge
- Off-site events
Interested? You know what to do, no need to be formal. Just send us your links on email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.