We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
We’re a multidisciplinary digital agency working with Spotify, OnePlus, UpCloud, IndiaStack and other great businesses from around the world. We work out of a bright and bustling picturesque Portuguese villa in Goa, India. We’re a passionate group who loves to create something better for the world we live in, and likes to take on new challenges.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Test new ideas before implementing
Requirements and qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Team lunch everyday at the office
- Ability to work remotely if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Coffee, tea and snacks in the office
- Drink fridge
- Off-site events
Interested? You know what to do, no need to be formal. Just send us your links on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.