Mungozone Web Solutions LLP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mungozone Web Solutions LLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2010.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
- Remember settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remember information you give to a website, such as a list of products in your shopping basket
- Measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. We do not link this information to your name or address.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
|NAME||TYPICAL CONTENT||COOKIE EXPIRES AFTER|
|_utma||Randomly generated ID||2 years|
|_utmb||Randomly generated ID||30 minutes|
|_utmc||Randomly generated ID||When you close your web browser|
|_utmz||Randomly generated ID||6 months|
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please go to:
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin which you can get from:
Essential Cookies in use on this website
1. e.g. d6h13f82x49kf6db53b3e4c741208 – This is a session cookie, which is a randomly set of generated numbers and letters. It is used to identify user sessions between page loads. This helps ensure that a web page does not ask for the same information many times. This cookie also ensure that our contact forms CAPTCHA Validation will function. These cookies have no information to identify the person accessing the site and they are destroyed each time you close your browser.
For more information about cookies and their uses visit All About Cookies.